This year, with a team of 9 female cyclists, who will complete the entire 21 stages with the following objectives in mind :
- Democratize the practice of mixed cycling and act for its feminization
- Create sustainable local dynamics by bringing together groups of women cyclists or those who are far from cycling, through the territorial action of female ambassadors
- Contribute to the promotion and visibility of women's cycling at local, national and international level by raising awareness among the general public of the place of women in sport
- Join the Sport health policy to attract a new public to cycling, as a prevention tool
- Communicate with communities, the public and the media on their necessary involvement in the Tour de France Women
DDEAV J-1 it is
Meet our ambassadress
They are 9 and each of them wishes to carry high the return of a major women's stage race in France. A high-profile race for professional women cyclists.
Événement sportif organisé par le Club Omnisports de Courcouronnes section Cyclisme Féminin, visant le retour d'une épreuve cycliste féminine par étapes en France pour l'élite professionnelle ainsi que le développement et la promotion du cyclisme féminin dans les territoires.